Features and Benefits
• Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V and 12V.
• Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack)
• Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
• Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh. For 2000mAhpack, charging time is 1 hour.
• Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
• Smart Charger:with automatic voltage detection.
• Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
• Red LED will be on during charging.
• Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
• Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
• Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
• 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
• 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
• 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
• 2 additional fuses
Smart Charger Specification
• FOR 6V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
• Input: AC100-240VAC
• Output: 6-12V 0.9or1.8A
• Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
• Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
• Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
• When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
• Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
• Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
• The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
• Don't charger battery pack with voltage less than 6V or Voltage bigger than 12V and Capacity smaller than1100mAh.
• Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
• Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
• The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
• The Charger should be horizontally positioned and work in well ventilated condition, avoid wet and keep it away from inflammable explosive goods.
• Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
• Don't touch the plug.
• Don't leave the abtteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
• Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
• Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!